|HOW TO SHOP AT COMPUTER BOOK CENTRE?
- Click on the option you would like to visit from the contents frame on the right
side. Alternatively, you can use Computer Book Centre's search
facility to locate a book you want.
- Click on the View by Publisher, Author, Series and Subject youll see either a list of indices. You can
search for a particular book by using our Search engine.
- As you browse through the books, you see a book that interests you, then click on the
book image for more information. The "Add to Shopping Bag"
button and quantity to order will appear below the book's detailed description.
- You can see what you have selected at any time by clicking on "Shopping Bag" on the contents frame. You can
make modifications to the contents in the "Shopping Bag".
- You may click on 'Cancel Order' anytime to clear out
your shoping bag.
- You pay for the selected items at the "Check Out"
where you will be presented with the contents of the "Shopping Bag". Our
system will calculate the total amount of the order, including applicable delivery and
handling charges. If you are happy with your order, click on the "Pay
Now" button to make the purchase!
- You will then be prompted to submit billing, delivery and payment information necessary
to process your order.
- Once this is done, your order will be on its way. Remember, doing it is a lot easier
than reading about it so go shopping now !!!
Note: For your security,
all credit card information is transmitted to us using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
technology and is stored in encrypted form. Only authorised Computer Book Centre personnel
can decode it. Your credit card information is then sent to a credit card payment
processor to validate the name and credit card number (just like how restaurants and
stores handle your purchases). Your transaction record is then stored in a highly
secure computer. We do not store shopper's credit card details and you are require to
enter or select your credit card number each time you order.